Eligibility for Help
All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must be 18 years or older
- Partners in Housing prioritizes households with children
- Applicants must be legal to live and work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be willing and able to work
- The household must be homeless, in imminent danger of becoming homeless, or fleeing domestic violence
All applicants for the Partners in Housing program are considered equally without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical ability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please note: Due to limited resources, it is possible that not all qualified applicants will get accepted for the Partners in Housing program.
If you meet the eligibility requirements above and you would like help, please download and print the Application. Bring your completed application to Partners in Housing.
For additional information and detail, please call: (719) 473-8890