Getting to PIH
Partners in Housing offices are closed to the public at this time unless an appointment has been set. Applications can be found online on our Eligibility for Help page, or hard copies can be found outside of Partners in Housing offices to the left of our front door only during business hours.
If you have items you would like to donate, check out our Give Stuff page for acceptance details and directions to our donation center.
Directions to our main office at 455 Gold Pass Heights:
- Once you turn off 115, you’ll go through an archway that says The Myron Stratton Home (picture below).
- Depending on which way you are coming from, the turn off 115 can come up quick, so a picture of the turn is also below.
- You’ll drive up to a Yield sign shortly after. Keep going straight.
- Eventually, you’ll see the TESSA building on your right. Our main office is the next building on the right.
- Go ahead and park and use the ramp to walk to the front of our building. Ring the doorbell to check in with the front desk for your appointment.
If you have any questions or need help finding us, you can call the main office at (719) 473-8890.