- Partners in Housing continues to accept applications for our transitional housing program and we hope you will refer families who are in housing crisis to us.
- Our pantry located at our Colorado House facility is open on Tuesday and Thursdays from 11:30am to 3:30pm to allow families access to food, diapers, hygiene, and other cleaning products. During this time, we are only able to accept donations of the above mentioned items and are particularly in need of food items such as soups, pasta, bread, lunch meat, cheese, milk, fruit (canned, dried or fresh), toiletries and cleaning products.
Ways to Donate
If you’re considering a gift of $250 or more, please see information about the Enterprise Zone and Child Care tax credits on the Give Money page.
If you ever have any questions about how your donation is used or how your information is stored, please do not hesitate to contact Executive Director, Mary Stegner at (719) 325- 5831
Donate Online: Have your credit card ready and follow this link to our Online Donation Portal.
Donate by Mail: Partners in Housing, 455 Gold Pass Heights, Colorado Springs, CO 80906.
Donate by Phone: Call Mary Stegner, (719) 325-5831. We accept most major credit cards.
Donate by Bequest: see the sample bequest form and visit with your accountant or attorney:
- Remember PIH in your will, estate or retirement plan and leave a lasting legacy for homeless families! Naming Partners in Housing as a beneficiary is simple and has lasting effect.
- Legacy giving does not take great wealth. Naming PIH as a beneficiary of a will, trust or retirement plan is a simple way to make a gift that otherwise may not have seemed possible. By designating PIH, you can give the gift of a lifetime!
- We are honored by the foresight and generosity of donors who make a legacy gift. For more information please contact Executive Director, Mary Stegner at 719-325-5831.
No matter how you do it, when you make a donation, you can walk beside our families on their path to self-sufficiency. Together we can transform lives. Thank you!
Partners in Housing abides by the Association of Fundraising Professionals Code of Ethics and Donor Bill of Rights. We never sell or share donors’ information with any other agency, company, or person.