Donation Drop-Off: Tuesdays from 9:00am to 12:00pm
Location: 450 Gold Pass Heights (Click Here for Directions).
We accept clothing and other household donations every Tuesday between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm at our Donation Center (450 Gold Pass Heights). We will have donation bins outside and a volunteer to assist. For a list of all accepted items and our highest priority needs, please check our Accepted Donations Handout.
If you are interested in donating to Partners in Housing but aren’t sure where to start, visit our Amazon Wish List to see our high-priority needs.
Furniture Donation Information
- To schedule a furniture drop-off, please contact Jenni by texting (720) 403-0107 or emailing email@example.com with pictures of your items. Once your items are reviewed and approved, Jenni will coordinate a drop-off time between Tuesday and Friday, 8:45 am to 4:15 pm.
- We rely on volunteers for furniture pickup and sometimes are not able to pick up items for two to three weeks while we match up schedules. If you’re able to wait for a pickup, please contact Jenni by texting (720) 403-0107 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your address and pictures of your items with your text/email. Once the items are reviewed and approved and we can confirm your address is within our pickup range (20 min max from 455 Gold Pass Heights), we will schedule a pickup.
- If you need pickup, but cannot wait two to three weeks, we recommend calling StoreHouse Colorado at 719 308-8196. StoreHouse Colorado is an outreach ministry that serves families in need and can pick up within a few days. Their website is http://www.storehousecolorado.com/.
Colorado House Pantry Donations
We are still accepting fresh, frozen, and non-perishable foods along with full-sized hygiene items at the Colorado House and Resource Center (21 S Wahsatch Avenue) Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
If you feel unsafe making drop-offs in person, you can also donate monetarily to help keep our food pantry full by clicking here.
Donation Center Directions
Donation Center Address: 450 Gold Pass Heights, Colorado Springs, CO, 80906
- Once you turn off 115, you’ll go through an archway that says The Myron Stratton Home (picture at bottom).
- You’ll drive up to a Yield sign shortly after. Keep going straight.
- Eventually, you’ll see the TESSA building on your right. Our Donation Center is the next building a little farther up on the left. There will be Partners in Housing Donation Drop Off signs pointing you to our drop off area which is behind the building.
- Once you drive behind the building, head to the far end of the parking lot and back your vehicle up to the door to unload. A volunteer will be there to assist with your donation
- If you have any questions or need help finding us, you can call or text Jenni Cornella at (720) 403-0107. Also, depending on which way you are coming from, the turn off 115 can come up quick, so here’s a picture of that: