Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Partners in Housing!
Volunteers must be 14 years or older (14-16 must be accompanied by an adult) and those volunteers that work directly with our families in crisis must pass a background check.
Volunteers are an important part of PIH, providing vital services in almost every aspect of our mission.
Volunteer opportunities can be once a month or once a week depending on your interest and schedule.
- Teaching life skills classes & budgeting (5-7:30 pm T-Th)
- Providing childcare during workshops (5-7:30 pm T-Th)
- Kitchen Assistants (Evenings Tuesday, Wednesday, and the first Thursday of the month)
- Help sort & organize donated items in the donation room (daytime M-F)
- Perform one-time maintenance on housing/landscapes (daytime M-F)
- Clerical services and phone calling (daytime M-F)
- Furniture pick-ups and delivery (daytime M-F)
- Child Enrichment Center (5-7:30 pm T-Th)
- Colorado House food pantry (M-F)
Download our Business & Organization Volunteer Program Profile to find out how your business, organization or group can help Partners in Housing
If you enjoy going to thrift and discount stores, we could use your help procuring and delivering These Items to us.
When completing your application, please affix your full legal birth name and social security number so we can run a background check.
Please send your completed volunteer application to Marianne Dunlap (email@example.com), Volunteer Coordinator, Partners in Housing, 455 Gold Pass Heights, Colorado Springs, CO 80906. You can reach Marianne directly at (719) 325-5845.